3000+ Spooks gather in Florida, what could go wrong?
KWills
2020-05-19 18:28:58 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/y8ytg9dk

Gunplay, riots, wanted felons, claims of racism by the NAACP. Check them
all off.
KWills
2020-05-20 09:12:48 UTC
On Tue, 19 May 2020 14:28:58 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by KWills
https://tinyurl.com/y8ytg9dk
Gunplay, riots, wanted felons, claims of racism by the NAACP. Check them
all off.
You're a racist, Chadlee Anvil Bryant. We got it.
Unless you have a mental disease or defect that makes stopping
yourself from proving that which none deny impossible, please cease
proving your racism.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<***@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
KWills
2020-05-21 09:41:24 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 12:48:47 -0500, Justin Tyme
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

Group list restored to the original.
Are you really so scared of more people knowing your OBSESSION
with Kent Willis, a man who dumped you over three years ago?
On 5/19/2020 1:28 PM, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted child molester
Post by KWills
https://tinyurl.com/y8ytg9dk
Gunplay, riots, wanted felons, claims of racism by the NAACP. Check them
all off.
And Kent calls me the racist. Justin
Your ex-boyfriend would know even better than us, your racist
views. If he claims you're a racist, well, it's more PROOF that you
are.
--
Check out what Justin thinks of Ernie's method:
http://gg.gg/3v904

Justin's Tweet about his ex:
https://ibb.co/wz5Y1G0

Justin admits he only uses avoidance in

Justin openly admits he lied about The Primeau Foundation existing in
Post by KWills
What
does that make you: Faker, faker...belly-acher!
Your superior. But you already knew that.
True dat. Justin

"fernie is the real life Herbert.

Justin Tyme in Message-ID: <o84oof$ul2$***@dont-email.me>

"No one is weaker than someone who would fall for Ernie's BS."
Justin's comment about Ernie's "cure."

Justin screws up and PROVES he and Cha Chi are the same person in
Message ID <d765cc63-02fc-4df3-91ca-***@googlegroups.com>
http://alt.baldspot.narkive.com/OYC2p0dg/big-announcement#post23

He tied to cover it up here:
http://alt.baldspot.narkive.com/OYC2p0dg/big-announcement#post24

Justin freely and openly admits he is a felon in Message-ID:
<11b8c0d5-0117-4b7a-ad74-***@googlegroups.com>