Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all needed modifications?
Evgenii Sputnik
2012-12-30 04:52:46 UTC
--
***@gmail.com Evgenii Sputnik +79134596180
We should create misc.phone.mobile.android newsgroup....
Jolly Roger
2012-12-30 06:51:21 UTC
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.

JR
Alan Browne
2012-12-30 16:45:12 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
--
"There were, unfortunately, no great principles on which parties
were divided – politics became a mere struggle for office."
-Sir John A. Macdonald
Jolly Roger
2012-12-30 18:22:10 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
You don't control me.

JR
Alan Browne
2012-12-30 18:52:58 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
You don't control me.
Everyone does. You reply to everything.
-Sir John A. Macdonald
Jolly Roger
2012-12-30 19:33:23 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
You don't control me.
Everyone does. You reply to everything.
Now you're resorting to bold-faced lies. Nice.

I suppose the irony of you posting to tell me not to post is completely
lost on you as well...

JR
Alan Browne
2012-12-30 21:14:33 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
You don't control me.
Everyone does. You reply to everything.
Now you're resorting to bold-faced lies. Nice.
No lie. When you reply you are reacting.
Post by Jolly Roger
I suppose the irony of you posting to tell me not to post is completely
lost on you as well...
Not at all. It's just amusing that someone as smart and tough as you
replies incessantly to obvious trolls.
-Sir John A. Macdonald
Jolly Roger
2012-12-30 21:49:39 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
You don't control me.
Everyone does. You reply to everything.
Now you're resorting to bold-faced lies. Nice.
No lie. When you reply you are reacting.
I don't reply to everything. That is a lie.
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
I suppose the irony of you posting to tell me not to post is completely
lost on you as well...
Not at all. It's just amusing that someone as smart and tough as you
replies incessantly to obvious trolls.
Again, I don't reply to all of them. Pop your head out of your ass.

JR
Alan Browne
2012-12-30 22:17:01 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
I suppose the irony of you posting to tell me not to post is completely
lost on you as well...
Not at all. It's just amusing that someone as smart and tough as you
replies incessantly to obvious trolls.
Again, I don't reply to all of them. Pop your head out of your ass.
Tsk, tsk. Knickers and all that.
-Sir John A. Macdonald
Jolly Roger
2012-12-30 22:32:04 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
I suppose the irony of you posting to tell me not to post is completely
lost on you as well...
Not at all. It's just amusing that someone as smart and tough as you
replies incessantly to obvious trolls.
Again, I don't reply to all of them. Pop your head out of your ass.
Tsk, tsk. Knickers and all that.
Indeed. All this wasted bandwidth because you had a point to prove.

JR
Lewis
2012-12-31 01:26:53 UTC
Post by Jolly Roger
Again, I don't reply to all of them. Pop your head out of your ass.
He's unlikely to do that, he likes the smell.
Polexia: Let's deflower the kid.
Lewis
2012-12-31 01:25:59 UTC
Post by Alan Browne
Post by Jolly Roger
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
Nobody cares.
Then don't reply to it.
Sorry, the right answer is to not have android posts in an iphone
newsgroup. People posting android messages in an iphone newsgroup should
expect to be told to fuck off.
--
I loved you when our love was blessed I love you now there's nothing
left But sorrow and a sense of overtime
Allistar
2013-01-08 23:09:16 UTC
Post by Evgenii Sputnik
Do you root your Android? Do you unroot it after you have made all
needed modifications?
"Root" has quite a different meaning in NZ and Australia.

Why ask this in an iPhone newsgroup?
--
A.