OT: My Sexual Prowess
KWills Shill #2
2020-04-27 09:59:44 UTC
Well, STDs aren't a problem when your partners are imaginary.
No worries, do *I* look like *I* could catch an STD?

KWills Shill #2
2020-04-27 13:47:40 UTC
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 05:59:44 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
Post by KWills Shill #2
Well, STDs aren't a problem when your partners are imaginary.
No worries, do *I* look like *I* could catch an STD?
https://img.techpowerup.org/200325/screenshot-kwills-obese.jpg
No, Triple Chin Chad, you don't. I expect you can't get anyone to
agree to have any sort of sexual relationship with you. Even with you
putting my face over yours, you won't find anyone who will be willing
to do anything with someone who is a convicted child molester, as you
admitted you are. Certainly not with you weighing over 400 lbs (over
181kg).
I just had breakfast with my wife and kids. Had you not molested
your boys when they were toddlers, you might have been able to do the
same with your wife and kids. But you somehow think child molestation
is acceptable. This lead to you being divorced, living alone, in a one
bedroom apartment you're too fat to leave. The picture of yourself you
link to above makes it appear as if you can't even leave your bed.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's current Grinder profile picture:
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's criminal record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
]v[etaphoid
2020-04-27 23:20:09 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Chadwick hasn't had consentual contact with a female since before the
twin towers fell...

But then, can you blame them?

KWills Shill #2
2020-04-28 09:02:01 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Has he had ANY contact with a female, or make, since then?
Post by ]v[etaphoid
But then, can you blame them?
https://pasteboard.co/IX8zFzPl.png
There *may* be someone who has self esteem so low they think
Triple Chin Chad is a catch.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$***@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's current Grinder profile picture:
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/